View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan! - 08-09-2009, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni111 View Post
Why would you google "Terrorist Lego"?
Sister, I KNEW! I just KNEW that towelheads would be using it as some sort of Al Qaeda recruiting tool! They probably have tiny children in the desert right now, training them to blow up Americans, using Lego. And I was right! This stuff is really evil, and it can KILL YOU !! Yes, I've also found out that children can swallow tiny piecies of Lego, and DIE!