View Single Post
(#301)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid teenaged witch

Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 05-05-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Disobedience of God is sin.

Wanting to "be herself" is rejection of what God demands, submission to Him.

Therefore, she was being disobedient and rebellious.

If you believe you won't fall if you jump off a skyscraper, does that mean you will not fall?

If your friends all tell you there's a Martian outside your house, and you decide to believe them, does that mean there's a Martian outside your house?

Believing something doesn't make it so. Faith does not lead you to Truth, Missy!

The BIBLE leads us to Truth, and that leads us to Faith.
but maybe God's plan for her was to be herself. afterall, God made her right?
and couldnt that work both ways, if someone gave me a book and i decided to believe that everything in that book is true, does that mean it is?
@Misunderstood "will they be there with me?" lol made my day. i mean for me, anywhere where mcr is is heaven

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.