View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

NightFly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust - 06-30-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Kitty View Post
Hello, ignorant one. As an Eskimo I would like to correct your blatant stupidity. The Dorset Eskimos are extinct. Dead, gone, zippo, not one left anywhere on the planet. My ancestors killed every last one when we moved into Alaska, across norther Canada, and into Greenland. Those pretend Eskimos fell to my ancestors (Thule Eskimos) superior bloodlust. The last of the Dorset Eskimos gasped out his final breath in a haze of blood foam over 500 years ago. Read a book moron.

As for my Eskimo brethren who migrated across NORTHERN RUSSIA to Scandinavia, rumors of the atrocities committed against them are disturbing. But not overly so as the vast majority of Eskimos are unsaved heathens whose main dietary component is alcohol. At least the disgusting vikings are not putting up with that sort of nonsense.
Hello rude one. I am fully aware that original Dorset Eskimos are extinct ofcourse and rumors are rumors, there isn't much needed to create the rumor (one person is more then enough usually). And thanks for your politeness, i thought i won't get called a mormon so easily around here , i'm rather disappointed and would like to ask if a moderator could erase all my posts on these forums.