View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 01-23-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
You are in false belief that you cannot do wrong. EVERY human does wrong. So by saying you are unable to sin you are lying and that is a sin.
I provided chapter and verse proving that True Christians™ cannot sin and I can provide more if you need them. GOD controls our lives and since HE cannot sin neither can we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Another question, why the hell do you bake pies and put them on your window sill. Its called letting them cool off on your counter. Maybe if you didn't have a learning disability you would realize that baking pies and putting them on a window sill gets them stolen you wouldn't do it anymore.
There are a few reasons why the ladies cool their pies on the window sill.
  1. It frees up the counter for more baking.
  2. Pies cool faster with the breeze flowing over them.
  3. The smell spreads farther when blown by the breeze.
A lady should be able to put her pies to cool on a window sill and not worry about them getting stolen by some tresspassing darkie. I shouldn't have to electrify my property's fence and get more guard dogs to protect my wives' pies but I did.

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.