View Single Post
(#157)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 03-17-2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy1985 View Post
This is this sickest most satanic church I've seen to parade around like ur actually christians is pathetic, but since GODS loves us all I will say this REPENT for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!!
Hahaha! Thats a good one friend! Oh...wait. You weren't joking? God does NOT love everyone. God hates a great deal of people. For example.

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."

Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 20:11 "And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:12 "And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:14 "And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you."

Leviticus 20:15 "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast."

Leviticus 20:16 "And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I could continue, but I think you get the point. God hates a lot of people. You are to FEAR God. God is not your "buddy", or "pal" he is to be FEARED.