View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash, drooling eskimo
Under Investigation

False Christiaan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions to ask liberal "Christians" - 04-04-2013, 05:23 PM

Thank you all. It was very enlightening to learn the opinions of others. Now, i had a second question. I do ask to look at it with an openmind. But like always i do not mean any disrespect to anyone. Now, According to science the universe is created billions of years ago. According to Christianity,the bible and of course most importantly The Lord the universe and most important our world was created around sixthousand years ago. Now, would it be possible that the world was indeed created billions of years ago like science claims but that it was in a state of chaos and that God came to our world,looked upon the chaos and decided it could not go on like this,wiping the planet clean and made it into what it is today? It is just something i wonder about. And before anyone asks. No, i am not a Christian like you all are. Nor am i an Atheist. I am just not sure what i believe in. I respect christianity and i respect all of you for who you are and what you believe in. but i myself am not completely sure yet. Which is part of the reason i am on here. I wish to discover more and i wish to learn more about the concept that is The Lord