View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, loudmouthed feminazi
Under Investigation

Eurotrash

FloJones is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FloJones is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FloJones is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Top 8 reasons why GOD HATES the Netherlands - 12-26-2013, 06:25 PM

(Sorry, webpage reloaded)

Being half-Dutch, I believe that I can clear up a few misconceptions of Holland.
1. People generally don't close their curtains in Holland. This is because we have nothing to hide. The world is a much more friendlier place when people are open and honest with each other.
2. The idea of Zwarte Piet being racist. In Holland, we believe that Santa comes from Holland. This Santa is based on the historical figure, Saint Nicholas, and is Spanish. Zwarte Piet is also a historical figure, (a Moor) also from Spain. Morris dancing is a tradition of Moors, and so if you believe that Zwarte Piet is racist, you also believe that morris dancing is racist.
3. Many Dutch people ride bikes. This is not a symbol of us living in the 'stone age', as Chester Longshire so eloquently phrased it. It is because bikes are cleaner, friendlier and safer than cars. So while other countries pollute God's earth,I shall stick to my bike. While other countries argue over who's right of way it is on the roads, the Dutch stick to their bikes. While other countries have more road casualties, we will stick to our bikes.