View Single Post
(#502)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Water Proves Atheism is False! - 04-26-2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Actually, most sewage treatment facilities, even in developed countries, are designed to treat only human waste and soap - most water treatment facilities are secondary with nutrient removal. Only a few are advanced tertiary (which involves removal of chemicals such as heavy metals and stuff - and it's very expensive). For your information, that's why you shouldn't throw stuff such as old medicines into the toilet - the secondary waste water treatment facility in your city/town/village isn't designed to handle these chemicals.

I don't want to bore you with technical details, but here is a basic description of these three stages:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewage_treatment

Treatment of factory waste and treatment of human waste are two totally different and unrelated things. I am talking here only about human waste treatment.
You were only talking about human waste treatment? Sorry. I guess I didn't find the deeper meaning in your previous post.
In fact, I have checked that link earlier. You seem to actually know a lot about actual science as a Christian, don't you? That's a surprising change.
Sorry, but I was never that interested in sewage treatment. Please forgive my ignorance on the subject itself.
I would just like to say that water is recycled. Where there were not any water treatment facilities back when there were dinosaurs, there are water treatment facilities now that treat the water that we use.
My main point is actually in my first post in this thread: water is not used-up. It's recycled back into nature, where we then use it again. Water does not simply 'disappear'.