View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: If we came from monkeys, why don't we have tails? - 02-07-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I was thinking about this today. According to the Darwinists, we came from monkeys. Monkeys have tails. So if why came from monkeys, why don't we have tails? WHERE IS MY TAIL, EVILUTIONISTS?!? I don't have one! 100% PROOF that EVILUTION IS A LIE!!!
How many times does this have to be explained...

Monkeys and humans shared a common ancestor. To say that we (I wont even use the term darwinist. The creationist in today's society is like the retarded child we prefer to keep in the basement and not speak about) support the idea that one day a monkey had a human baby demonstrates your ignorance on the subject.

You actually have a tail. Feel around the lower tip of the backside of your pelvis. That bone you feel is the tail. Even when the baby is in its mothers womb it has a mildly developed tail, which is lost as it developed further. Over the course of evolution, humans grew less and less dependent on this appendage, and as its usefullness declined the tail grew smaller and smaller over thousands of years of micro evolution. If you really want all the fossils dating the intervals of our species evolution, I'll gladly pull them up for you.

Also dont ask a question and then tell someone that your rhetoric is 100% proof that you are right.

Don't say that there is no adequate answer to this question, because their is.

These things make you sound even more ignorant.