View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Demonized Perv Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Evilution Sissy Cry Baby

IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Liberals lie about IQ! - 05-28-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, you're so wrapped up in rationalizing your sin, you can't see the simple math in front of you all this time. One plus one equals two. Old Testament history plus New Testament fulfillment equals irrefutable proof. This is why Christianity is not a "blind faith." It is a faith built on immovable facts. Are you ready to have that firm foundation in your life? Or do you plan to finish out your time here on this planet with nothing more than an unreasonable bias against God?

We can help you. We can pray for you and with you, and show you all the majesty and glory that is the LORD, as revealed in His Word! Today is a perfect day for Repentance and Salvation!

Old Testament history plus New Testament fulfillment equals the christian bible. since there are thousands of christian denominations, how can it be an irrefutable proof? I like how you attempt to use math (science) in attempt to rationalize your obsessive life-style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
But he is dead now.
And you will die too.

Quote:
That tells me he was not really that smart.
That's life; we all die and rot in the ground.

Quote:
He was well known in my town, Princeton when I was a boy. Everyone knew he was as nutty as a fuitcake. God is still with us, alwas has been always will be.
He was pretty smart. Was he bound to be right about everything? Of course not. But don't knock the intellectual accomplishments that he did manage to achieve. Einstein actually existed; that makes him infinitely "smarter" than imaginary god-things that don't exist.