View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

jonathan.mcmahon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry You are all disgusting! - 11-21-2013, 10:08 PM

All of you that posted things here are absolutely disgusting, anyone that enjoys hearing about the pain and suffering of other human beings is just as bad as any other religious extremist. You call yourselves followers of God, no person that is a follower of God should take pleasure in the pain and suffering of others. You should love everyone no matter what they look like, their social status and their personality, you should look past these things. Anyone who finds such a thread as this "fun" is sick and disgusting and seriously needs to re-think their ideas. I don't know what denomination of Christianity you believe in, but it is definitely not a true one if you believe and take pleasure in such things as this forum article. I found the comment the Jews especially appalling and disgusting, you are all sick people.

I hope you will re-think your ideas and see the true light of the Lord, and what he really brings to this Earth, and not take joy in the suffering of others.

Good day.