View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Satan's latest trick: the Nintendo Switch is promoting sexual fluidity! - 05-15-2017, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplainer View Post
Before I start this, I want to say that nothing I say here should be hyperboled to the point of being adynaton. I'm simply here to present my perspective on this whole article.

First off, the fact that this entire product is assumed to be used as a vibrator is simply appalling from my perspective. If someone is stupid enough to use a video game console as a vibrator, that's their fault, not Nintendo's. The vibrating feature of the controller is supposed to be used as a way to feel more immersed into the game.

Think about it like this; If you were reading the Bible, and you came across a passage about, say, Noah's Ark, you'd want to feel the boat rocking, the swaying. That's what the vibrating feature is designed to do, except it's designed for video games instead of writings.

As for the controller changing; this console is designed to allow people to play the game with a controller style they like. If they want to play with a smaller controller, they can do that.

Think about it like this; some people prefer different versions of the Bible, right? Some people use KJV, some use ASV, etc., and they prefer their choice. That's the function of the Switch's changeable controllers.

Hope this clears things up for you.
Sincerely, TheExplainer

Dear Explainer,

The Bible rocks my ark. Not some silly piece of technology. Please tell me what is the ASV - A Silly Version?

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.