View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo
Under Investigation

Signofthehammer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Signofthehammer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Signofthehammer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God hates Sweden - and so do Muslims - 03-07-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Wow, you are filled with so much hate friend.

Did you just come here to rant and rave and bully good God fearing True Christian's™? It's not very nice.

First, i am not your freind.

Second, iam only filled with hate towards them who deserve hatred.

No i actually came here by accident, and i was shocked!
No other forum i searched has been filled with so much lies, hatred, and ignorance.
Sure people can beleive in whatever they want to, but that doesnt mean that they should be allowed to spread lies and hatred and to indroctinate one another.
And no iam not here to be nice, the truth sometimes hurt doesnt it?
Isnt "god" and jesus supposed to be nice persons? then why do they hate all damn countries?
Your faith is based on belief, something that you proudly admits, then how can you oppose that which is scientific evidence?

Proverbs 6
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.