View Single Post
(#133)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese demon
Foul Sinner on Moderation

How dumb can you get?

on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.on4air31 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Keep the FAGS out of the Boy Scouts!!! - 08-10-2015, 04:52 PM

Hi there everyone!

It disgusts me that these faggot homosexual queermongers are even allowed to live, let alone have recreational privileges such as joining a Scout troop! I have a beautiful 6 year old daughter and I cannot believe she is going to grow up in a world where these fudge packers and ***EUPHEMISM FOR A LADY'S NAUGHTY BITS REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** sweepers are allowed to walk the Earth!

My solution? Let's take all of our bombers, and level the city of Los Angeles (they're all fags anyway), build a huge 20 foot wall around the former city, round up all the queerosexual fags, and all the ***EUPHEMISM FOR SONS OF HAM REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** while we're at it, and napalm them all. Give them a good taste of what they're about to endure forever!

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 08-10-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Please use language appropriate for women and children