View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 07-19-2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel Novak View Post
I am not sure where you are getting your information. You would actually need holy water, which is made with a cross necklace and a special prayer, or incantation if you will. There is also a special knife and a special gun to kill demons. You can also trap them with certain sigils. You place these sigils on the floor or ceiling.then you can exorcise them. Also to keep demons away, make a circle out of salt and stand in it.
QFT.

Sam and Dean use these demon traps to catch a crossroad demon in the second series.

I really hope the full series comes out on Netflix.

Thinks Design.

I whore for Satan