View Single Post
(#212)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 03-27-2012, 12:25 AM

In honesty, I think you are missing something here.

The Bible doesn't say force in this case because sluts exist.

Lets imagine I was some little trollop who lay with a man without him forcing me to - and we got caught. I could cry rape and the man would be put to death as per 22:25 (assuming I had enough low cunning to make sure we were in a field). I would then be stoned on my wedding night as per 22:21. Either that or, if we were in a city, we'd both be stoned per 22:24.

Long story short, without 22:28 then sluts and the innocent men they could potentially lead on would be killed if caught. As would rapees. Putting force in there would mean that those harlots wouldn't qualify under 22:28.

Our compassionate and loving God has given people a chance to repent of their evil pre-marital sex with only a concern to the father of the slapper/rapee. GLORY