View Single Post
(#9)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: What makes Negroes so Uppity? - 06-04-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
I was in croissant city last weekend and dined at a place called Pitty Pat's. The boy (he was probably around 50) who waited upon us knew we were his betters--my date was "gubnor" and I was "mizz". You can say what you want about our ignorant redneck brethren but the school teachers do instill a proper place of station among their darkie pupils.

Funny, I live in Louisiana, and I have never seen black people address anyone but the governor as "Governor."

I "guaran-damn-tee" ya'll Obsama has no chance of carrying the Katrina ravished state of Loserana! In spite of what the coonasses think about GWB, even they are not dumb enough to spit in God's face again!
Really? In case you weren't aware, Obama won the Louisiana Democratic primary.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!