View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Antichrist Slideshow - 12-17-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Ha! I tried it on this PC and NetControl at work denied it!! It must be utterly full of spyware crap....no wonder my other PC rejected it. Smart machine after all

As to the migraines they are nothing to do with punishment. A lot of them are due to working in a stressful job and having to worry about bills etc which again is not a punishment!!
And besides, it's gone now. (Knock on wood)
Everyone are such sissies nowadays. When I wanted money for graduate school I joined the GODLY United States Marine Corps. They paid me cash money, gave me free food, 25 cent beer, $1 steak dinners (if I didn't want the highly nutritious food they served in the chow hall), medical care, clothes, living quarters, a nice automatic weapon, paid my airfare anyplace I needed to go, and best of all, allowed me the pleasure of doing the LORD'S work of arranging meetings between JESUS and heathens.

There is simply no excuse for not being able to pay bills or go to college. They even let women and darkies in.

People who have migraines (1) don't eat enough meat, and (2) have too much estrogen poisoning their systems. That is solely due to their failure to complete Physical Readiness Training on a daily basis and do that 10 mile run before breakfast. WOMEN! GOD expects you to dig a foxhole in three minutes, birth your baby while maintaining an accurate and deadly fire upon the enemy, toss that baby in a gas mask bag, fix bayonets and CHARGE the enemy positions. If you can't do that, you aren't a MARINE!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6