View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year - 03-15-2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah Mee, PhD View Post
I think she was feeling a little superior that she'd bought me an Easter present and I'd got her nothing (it's not about me or her, it's about Jesus). Anyway, I smashed it in her smug little face. She still ate it though.

What unwanted Easter presents have you received in the past, friends?
Sorry to hear about the sinful bunny present Sir. My wife once had the audacity to give me those heart shaped antacid that taste like chalk. As if it was valentines day! (Even if was valentines day thats just an excuse for people to lust! Should not be celebrated. Matthew 5:28, Exodus 20:14). I got out my shotgun took them into the backyard, and blew them into a million pieces with my 12 gauge that was filled with the Glory of God. I promptly beat my wife afterwards.