View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, Radical liberal
Under Investigation

Miss OpenMinded is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss OpenMinded is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs up Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 12-14-2010, 07:36 PM

Why can't everyone accept that everybody has different opinions? If you believe in God, that's great! Believe in Him. If you believe in Buddha, that's great too! Believe in Him. If you believe in many gods such as the Native Americans, that's great as well! Believe in them. Nobody is less of a person for having different beliefs, it's what we do as humans about those beliefs or for those beliefs that define us. Everybody deserves respect for their opinion. As soon as you begin to hurt another for their opinions, i believe that you no longer deserve any form of respect; and yes, that is my opinion, not a fact. Just remember that everything you believe is your personal opinion and everybody else in America is entitled to theirs. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech people.

By the way, I am not directing this post to anyone in particular, I just feel like there is a lack of respect on both sides in this forum.