View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.G-Baby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Where did the Asians come from? - 06-05-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
Friend, you can talk all the scientific jargon you want; the truth of the matter is there were still africans because those darkies were too lazy to get up and look for food.
Well, you CAN put it that way. But in general, there were/are still Africans. And the've evoluded to the needs to survive in the circumstances in Africa.
And darkies sounds a bit rascistical, and I don't like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
I feel you might be asking a loaded question. Adam was white as Jesus! But as far as Asians go, I believe they are boodists, which means they are most likely reincarnated bugs, destined to spend eternity in Hell. Proof is found in this biological example.
Nonsense, sweety!
1) Did god mention boodists in the bible?
2) I have more respect for Boodism than I will have for the Christian religion my whole life.
They aren't so radical as you guys are (I mean that in a negative way) and they don't have a god. And they're far more peacefull than you are.
PS: There is not something like hell.
PSS: How do you guys know that God is white or black or asian.