View Single Post
(#246)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Islamofascist terrorist

Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 01-02-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Please show us where in the Holy Bible you read Jesus bows to mecca.

Thank you.
Nowhere. Jesus (pigs be upon him) lived a long time before the Prophet Muhammad (pigs be upon him). But he did bow himself on the ground like we do in submission to Allah.
Matthew 26:39
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He was a muslim in the literal sense of the word because he submitted to the will of Allah.
John 6:38
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Jesus (pigs be upon him) encouraged us all to be Muslims. Those who do the will of Allah are his brothers and sisters.
Mark 3:31-35
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.