View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Stella is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 02-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again Bob View Post
Dear Friend,

The fact of the matter is, there are all sorts of Biblical verses that make no sense if the Earth is a sphere -- without corners or ends. Therefore, the Earth must be flat.
"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the Earth." Isaiah 11:12.
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on four corners of the Earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." Revelation 7:1.
"That it might take hold of the ends of the Earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?" Job 38:13.
"O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the Earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit." Jeremiah 16:19.
"The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ends of the Earth." Daniel 4:11.
Yours in Him,
BAB
*Falls off the edge of the Earth* Weee!!!!!

You people never fail to make me laugh.