View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: REV. JIM'S MIRACLES: Amazing Cures, Testimonies, and Conversi - 11-25-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTannor View Post
You should think more than twice before commenting on anything personal about one of our sisters. Her husband, Emil, doesn't take that lightly.

Speaking of noses, you don't seem to have an avatar posted. Would that be because you wish to hide your nose. Is it hooked? As in jooish hooked? Or perhaps rather flat and broad, as in Darkie?

Or "cute" and buttonish, as in fag?

Thank you Brother Tannor,I sure do not understand heathens at all .They seem to feel the need to attack you personally.

Take this guy Vanishingdildo for instance he can not find fault in our responses,so he attacks my nose? Is my nose ugly ? Oh well I am sure he will get along just fine in hell!