View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ouththecloset is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The REAL Flying Spaghetti Monster! - 12-16-2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Brothers and Sisters, I have found on the Internets an image of the REAL Flying Spaghetti Monster!

We've all seen this innocent-seeming pile of pasta:

But here it is in its natural form!

In reality, it is a demon called "Yog-Sothoth"!

It is described as follows:

Quote:
...great globes of light massing toward the opening, and not alone these, but the breaking apart of the nearest globes, and the protoplasmic flesh that flowed blackly outward to join together and form that eldritch, hideous horror from outer space, that spawn of the blankness of primal time, that tentacled amorphous monster which was the lurker at the threshold, whose mask was as a congeries of iridescent globes, the noxious Yog-Sothoth, who froths as primal slime in nuclear chaos beyond the nethermost outposts of space and time!
Can it be any more obvious? This horrific demon has been "pastafied" to make it seem silly and friendly, so people will put Yog-Sothoth emblems on their cars and worship him under a false name, eventually calling him forth into the world!
Umm, I'm a newly converted Pastafarian, you know maybe instead of thinking everything that you don't like must be evil or a demon, you might want to just think that Some people have their own beliefs and customs, and maybe they're not out to kill you or rape you or any of your outlandish assumes, maybe they just don't agree with your customs, FSM isn't "Yog-Sothoth" It's a f ucking Flying Pile of Spaghetti, I honestly don't know were you get this retarded crap from.

Quote:
Surely the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a false god concocted by perverts obsessed with the male genitalia.
Not everything is gay -.-, I personally believe in FSM because it is a equal religion, ( as in they don't care if your black or white, or male or female ).

Quote:
The flying spaghetti monster is simply a religion that mocks Christianity and it's off shoots. No one actually believes in the FSM. They simply use it to show how childish the idea of God is. No one would believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster, why would anyone believe in something that is so similar with just a different name and image.
I don't mock god, I simply believe in a kinder god, that has a different physical appearance than your god. And as a matter of fact, I DO believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And the FSM isn't similar to your god, the FSM believes in equality, where your god does not. And you may think our religion is stupid because we believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster, but to other people christianity sounds like the belief in an invisible guy with super powers and a zombie son that came back from the grave and floated up into the sky promising to return eventually. I am honestly not trying to make fun of christianity, I am simply saying that other people might see your religion as something incredibly retarded sounding. Have a pleasant day =D And may his noodly appendage touch your soul. =D