View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-28-2014, 01:33 AM

Eva,

Yes, it is wonderful to reside here. Dearest Basilissa does not live in Freehold, choosing instead to live amongst the illiterate tribes in godless Michigan. She has no husband - no surprise, that - but I am sure you will enjoy getting to know her (perhaps it will keep her busy - since she has a tendency to go off on tangents and ramble about the most petty things).

Of course, we do have our "questionable" element nestled among the heathers. After a few prayers, you'll learn to deal with those types should your spiritual journey ever lead you to our gated community. I can help you determine those who will help you develop in your Christian Experience and those best to avoid. Please know that my dearest sister Kate, my lovely sister Mary, and my adorable sister Victory will always be strong, joyful ladies for the Lord.

Our modest, humble, selfless Pastor Ezekiel will be happy to answer your every question (speed of answer depends on your tithing level, as it is in every good church). Pastor Ezekiel's lovely fiancee, Daisy, is a jewel among Christian ladies. Their engagement just seems to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, but I'm sure one day Pastor will know that is is the right time to wed our darling Daisy.

Hopefully he will do so before Daisy's bosoms drag the ground and cobwebs line her special bulbous place - but one can't rush these things, can one? We'll talk privately.

May the love and peace of JESUS surround you today and always!
Naomi

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.