View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Babylon the Great is Fallen - 01-10-2017, 04:48 PM

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Revelation 18:2

As my Baptist friends know the recent elections held in America were corrupted by the Russian white people and the election was stolen for Donald Trump. The true voice of the people was rejected and now the party of the people which is the Democrats has retreated into the fringes of Babylon. Because of the clever manipulation of the people the Democrats have lost control of the whole country of Babylon except for the most advanced and progressive areas. But now the people are reorganizing and we are laying plans for our triumphant return and for the defeat of the white man.

The Democratic party is the true representative of the people and we will begin this very day to show the truth to the people. Recently a fascist of the party of the Republicans removed a beautiful painting from the capitol of Babylon that truly depicted the police as pigs because he thinks that the police are good for the people and they should not be depicted as pigs in the capitol of Babylon. Today proud Black Democrats will rehang that picture on the wall to show solidarity with the people who are abused by the white people and their police. The Black men of Black Lives Matter will be present to lend moral authority and to remind people that we shoot white policemen when we can. This will show the people that we are serious and ready to help them destroy the masters of Babylon.

We will continue with the same leadership that would have led us to victory if the election had not been stolen. They are very old and mostly white people but they are the good kind of white people. We have reelected Nancy Pelosi as our leader in the House of Representatives and Keith X who is a Black man and a Muslim who hates the Jews will be the leader of our party. President Barak Obama will remain in Washington to act as our leader since so many have been deposed by the white man. He will be very helpful there. We feel that we have been on the right track to reform Babylon and we should continue in that direction. Sooner or later the people of Babylon will realize that we are right.

To that end we will continue to raise the important issues that the white people are not interested in such as which bathroom we are allowed to use and the need to provide the Black man with redress for his grievances. Also I myself am still unable to afford a Range Rover which I desperately need. This issue is also important and must be addressed. I hope that my white friends will come together to assist our party which is the true peoples party so that the wrongs of America can be set right. All of the important white people in Hollywood have already rallied to our cause and they are very very smart.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4