View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Jesus Pimp My Ride - 03-19-2017, 04:35 PM

I am wounded Sistren Basilissa. I am not here in Babylon in violation of the law. I have been accepted as a legal student and a Black man with no felonies who provides diversity. Your charges that I voted too many times are also incorrect. I was able to vote for Senator Bernie Sanders several times but always as a registered voter. I was also able to vote for Hillary Clinton a few times but those votes were also quite legal as I voted as a registered voter.

The vast majority of votes won by Hillary Clinton was not the result of illegal voting because she was the choice of the people. The election was stolen by Donald Trump and his friends the Russians. I am not sure what they did exactly but I know they stole the election from the people. I think they must have changed the votes in the voting machines. Old white men always steal everything they can get.

Also Mr Mayor those are not the tires I need. I want the really thin kind and I have now been told I will need new rims too. Those are the round things that they tires go on.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4