View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

Retard Posting How dumb can you get? Democrat Sinner

Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Satan's latest trick: the Nintendo Switch is promoting sexual fluidity! - 04-16-2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
This game was delayed twice, I guess Nintendo can't even bother to keep their promises http://www.gameskinny.com/wx91i/zeld...ally-explained

As Cranky Old Man mentioned, they don't even bundle in a game, and they're now going to be charging to go online. So why buy this device other than to channel demons into your home or at the very least have a melting fire hazard? Beats me.
I want to address these two points you made
First of all things do get delayed, especially in the gaming industry, there can be many unforseen problems that may arise that could cause a system or game to be delayed. To be honest I'm not surprised that the switch got delayed as it's is a very innovative console.
Recently they have reaveled a bundle for the switch which is good for those who waited to buy the console, patience does pay off.
About charging for online, it's not an uncommon thing to do now a days (See Xbox Live and PSN)