View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Tech
Forum Member

Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.Tassilio Grootmaak has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE! - 12-25-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Vidal View Post
Unsaved trash - Under Investigation

How do I deserve this? I not unsaved and why am I under investigation?

Regards

Vidal
All new members are classified routinely as "Unsaved trash" until the DoF has approved your membership -- this will not have any bearing on you as a fellow Christian. Also there has been certain, how do you say, allegations of attempted security breach, which is being looked into.

Please make your visit to The introduction forum and make yourself introduced to us all.

Psalm 17:7
Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.