View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-13-2007, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceit View Post
If u choose to take the Bible completely literally, there are many contradictions in it. And u also call everybody other than urselves sinners. Are u saying that u are not sinners urself? That u are perfect in every right?
The BIBLE tells us in 1st John 3:6-9, 1st John 5:18, and a few other places that we are incapable of sinning.

Quote:
About the King James Version. None of u were alive to see him write the Bible out. There would only be recordings and such about it. I also didnt say i would lie to someone. Where did i say that? I just said it wasnt a very good way to start a conversation by saying ' You are going to Hell'.

Translation is also interpretation. There is very few times where 1 word will translate to another word exactly. Maybe u should read the Hebrew original version of the Bible and maybe u'll find that 1 Hebrew word could be translated as 3 different words and meanings in english.
GOD HIMSELF directed King James and his scribes in 1611 when the KJV was written. The KJV 1611 BIBLE is HIS perfect word.

Quote:
Also, Why must u all stereotype people as Homers or wateva when they dont believe in what u believe? Even if they are not ur 'True Christian' or wateva they dont have to be homosexual. And they dont have to be paedophiles if they are Catholic Priests. How about some proof that all non-christians are homos?
It is a known fact that those who are not Christian have no morals as all morals come from GOD. It is also a known fact all cat-o-lick preists love boy buggering.

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.