View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM

1.b. Fireguns

1.b.1 Handguns

First option: Smith & Wesson 460XVR. Trustworthy, effective, flexibility of use. Impressive in all the imaginable areas.

The second option (and so many more) are American guns (Browning, Colt, Ruger et al) but I must give the best eurabian handgun because there are people whom cannot travel to the Godly USA.

Europistan option: Sig Sauer P226 X-Five. Flee of Glock, Walther and Beretta, this is the only worth pistol in all the continent and the only one near to the American standars. I cannot speak badly about it, only that I like my new S&W a lot more.

1.b.2. Rifles

First option: Winchester 1892 Short Rifle Do I need to detail the virtues of this arm? Really?

There are many options better that the following one, but do not forget that the rifles are banned in my sinner country, I only comment those that I know and till my last visit to the USA I have used the following thing:

Sentimental option: Mauser espaņol 1893. Made in 1933. My old companion and friend deserves respect. For his cannon many communists have found the death in the spanish civil war and many demons. I want it in my coffin when i die.

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18