View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say - 12-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Love the sinner, but hate the sin.

Actually, this is from that Christ-mocking hindaloo, Mahatmacoat Gandhi. God's Word says that we are to hate the sinner as well:

Psalm 139:21-22: Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Thus says the LORD:

"Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his way and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore, turn yourselves, and live ye."--Ezek. 18:23, 32.

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways, for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"--Ezek. 33:11.

You say I'm taking the verses out of context? In that case, I'd like to know what you say the correct context is!

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?