View Single Post
(#81)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Hooterville, MI and surrounded by heretics & apostates (liberal Christian/Dutch Reformers)
jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Our policy on avatars - 06-05-2015, 12:58 AM

Praise !

After some prayer, I decided to change my avatar to a real picture of myself. Although I just went Straight-4-Jesusİ and I i'm totally in love with my , I realize my wretched sinful nature and risking Hell-fire is not worth the sacrilege.

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
My iniquities and transgressions temporarily killed my . Eternity is no laughing matter, and the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

Yours in ,

James, a wretched sinner seeking God's Almighty will

"... And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:17-18)