Thread: I'm afraid
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: I'm afraid - 07-16-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raybird View Post
To Wicked Witch.- You don't seem very wicked to me. I appreciate your kindness.
Thank you. And you're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Why not do something that might actually make a difference? Who says prayers don't make a difference?

Oh, I get it. You don't like the wanna-be wife beater, either.
Actually, I'm not convinced that the relationship in question is abusive. Normally, when talking about CDD, that would be my automatic assumption: that domestic abuse was taking place, but it sounds like it's consensual. Which then makes it no different from a consensual BDSM-based relationship. It's not my cup of tea, but as long as it's consensual and the relationship continues to be happy, healthy, and fulfilling for both parties, and as long as no one is seriously harmed and both parties know that the practice can stop at any time, I don't see the problem with it.

I have to take Ray at his word that this is the kind of relationship that he and his wife have, obviously, but I don't feel he's given me any reason to doubt his word.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN