View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Look bublehead, why do you hate Jesus? I showed you scripture that says your body is a temple and belongs to God. God put hemp here for a reason, to make rope out of it. Back away from the marijuana buffet before its to late and Jesus sends you to hell! You sound like a damn Papist trying to justify pedophile priests.
Get out of the thread if you don't want to talk about it.
I hate Jesus because I am discussing about Marijuana? Jesus sends me to hell? Take your head out of the sand, jesus doesn't send people to hell. I accepted Jesus as my savior and he's my advocate in front of God. I am saved according to John 3:16

@Above, the Cannabis is mentionned 5 times in the ancient testament.

According to the Torah [36] cannabis was an ingredient in the Holy anointing oil mentioned in various sacred Hebrew texts. The herb of interest is most commonly known as kaneh-bosem (קְנֵה-בֹשֶׂם [37]) which is mentioned several times in the Hebrew Bible (See: Ki Tissa [Exodus 30:22-33] a secret priesthood document, and in King Solomon's Garden in SOS chapter 7) as a bartering material, incense, and an ingredient in Holy anointing oil used by the high priest on kings and prophets, priests and other ministers of the temple.

kaneh-bosem , Google that, and find out that its the name that was used for Cannabis.