View Single Post
(#235)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Now that is news – have you a reference on that?Indeed! As soon as Heaven calls, I’ll be there on the front line!It is! All is becoming clearer.Through his apostate church his web of death spreads throughout the world.I politely disagree
Heaven has called with the number 666. I hope some of you are moving your asses and spreading this and this is not dying here.

The writing is there in the newspapers for us to see, the Lottery draw of 666. Why aren't any of you asking to see the newspaper screenshots? Afraid much?

Heaven has called us now we must obey or be lost.
I don't mind, I'm doing my job and I'll be saved. I'm trying to save souls around me. Read the Bible. It says: save people as much as you can in the last days.

I'm giving you the way to do it and save yourselves.
That's why I've involved at B4IN.

I got into dogfights with these Obamabots who are anarchists like him. They believe in nothing just their messiah Karl Marx.

Oh, I threw all kinds of crap at them admittedly but that the name of the game.

It's blow for blow. War is ugly.

I try to break their grip.

They listen to nothing JUST LIKE YOU friend hahahaha!

When they refuse to listen to anything and instead download a pot of boiling oil over the rampart-wall, I decide to send some rotten chicken corpses back over via the catapult.

This is like Crasader war-fare in the middle ages hehehe

You asked for the links to the fake SS numbers Obama has become a millionnaire on.

That's what I like. Ask me and I'll send it. Who wants the other two screenshots of the 666 Lottery Chicago Tribune issue? ASk ASk ASk! I'll send send send!

This is give and take. Ask and you'll get. Knock on the door it'll open.

SS number reference: http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...ake+ss+numbers

We can talk but we have to do it over the din of hecklers and ill-wishers.