View Single Post
(#1458)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-30-2014, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Henry View Post
Again, a total refusal to answer my questions.

I'll ask again.. Never mind what other people believe. What is the proof that atheism is correct.

You still evade the question. It's obvious you don't have an answer and it's obvious you just hate God.

Glory to Jesus!
Henry. Again, a total refusal to answer MY questions. I do not hate your god. I simply do not believe he exists. There is no decisive proof that there is or is not a god. Atheism is all about not believing in any gods, just like Christianity is about believing in the Christian god. Atheists have put forward many scientific facts that clash with religious analogies. Atheism is about not believing in a religion, because science, logic and reason say that the religion in question is not plausible. Meanwhile, I asked the questions first and I am still waiting for an answer.
Secondly, in regards to A Follower, What do you mean by 'God has disproved many religions? How? By saying that they do not exist? Is that the only reason you do not believe in other gods?
Finally, in response to Alphonse.
The point is that I asked questions. If you ban me without answering them it obviously means you do not know. That is all.
What about Noah's ark? There are TRILLIONS of animals, and many more would not have been extinct back then. How would they have been fed? Why did some not die on the journey? How would they repopulate the world? One of each sex is a terrible idea. What if one became sick? What world would have been left to repopulate? The plants would have all died. The animals would all have starved! The herbivores because there would have been no more plants, and the carnivores because there would have been no more herbivores. Finally, what about the fish? How could all the species of fish have survived?