View Single Post
(#1630)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan
Under Investigation

SirMufflewump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SirMufflewump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SirMufflewump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SirMufflewump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 01-14-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
You are a sick, disgusting racist, you know that? I think the world needs to see how intolerant and cruel you atheists are. I guess him systematically murdering several hundred Jews is your definition of a "good guy", huh?
Wow. Hitler killed about 8 million, for the first thing, and despite hoe terrible that is and incredibly saddening, it has been proven beyond doubt that Hitler was Christian. Now, that's not reflective of you, however you condone the killing of Jews and say it's the Atheist's fault. You are generalizing Atheists and if that what we do to them, that what we get. Also, as horrible as it is, Christianity was a lot more directly involved with killing approx. 23,500,000 Jewish people in the Crusades...maybe more. So before we all blame it on the Atheists, let's take a look at our selves and stop being hypocrites.

By the way, if it wasn't obvious from the text, I am Christian and have been as long as I can remember. (since birth). I also have played Team Fortress 2, and enjoyed it, and didn't feel it was anything the BaseballMom said it was.