View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Birth and Naming Children - 02-28-2014, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Oh, I so hope you'll post pictures of your new son! I hope your daughter isn't keeping your man-child up all night. Girls can be such annoying things. Father and Mother just love your choices of names. It doesn't take much to see that I was named from the Bible; Father recommended it and Mother of course agreed, as she always does.

Marlon and Davide, two men that live a few blocks away (I think they're brothers) recently adopted twin boys. I'm not sure which one named the children, but they chose to call them Le Braun and Le Tigre. They have little rainbows tattooed on their son's biceps - it's the cutest thing.

I think naming would be one of the fun parts of having a child. Of course, I shall never know.
Oh thank you Naomi! If my husband permits me I shall post pictures of the twins promptly. Miriam surprisingly has been sleeping quite soundly and Joshua the same. They are very well behaved infants. Although they will cry occasionally, I try to quiet them as best to my abilities. I adore naming the children and will accept whenever my husband finds it suitable to try again to produce more little soldiers for God. And don't fret! Perhaps The Lord is saving someone special for you!