View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Atheist

princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.princesshenryjosephshackleton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil! - 03-31-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Acne has always been associated with Devil worship. From the first image we see as a child of a witch; that haggard old crone, ugly as the pits of Hell, with bad skin conditions, warts, scabs and puss-filled ugly boils on her repulsive face...

To the image of demon possessed child, who’s faces and bodies are awash with putrid bursting pussy lesions, blemishes, festering sores, pock marks and ugly yellow spots...
Oh, wonderful, a stereotype. So you're saying that the people who first chose to associate warts with witches knew what they were talking about? Are you saying that those people were God? What people choose to associate warts and acne with doesn't have any correlation to what God thinks.

Quote:
We have always associated bad skin with pure evil, and with good reason. Because acne, boils, spots, ugly weeping sores, and other bad skin conditions are usually either caused by the Devil, or are a result of thinking sinful, wicked or Satanic thoughts.

Attachment 17637
I'd be interested to see your research behind this. I'm willing to bet you pulled that out of thin air to give your argument more support.

Quote:
The Bible even gives us an example of Satan giving someone acne -
Boils =/= acne. Even if it was acne, just because Satan could give someone acne wouldn't necessarily mean that every case of acne was given by Satan.

Quote:
Just LOOK at what happened with the kids from those evil “Harry Potter” movies -
Or they could have just gotten acne because they were growing up. Like I said before, just because someone has acne doesn't been it was from Satan.

Quote:
the ONLY way they can be 'cured' from this disgusting skin condition is through the love of Jesus Christ! Amen!
That's odd. Because I used to have acne, then it cleared up as soon as I started washing my face more. And seeing that I've been told many times here that God hates me and that I'm going to hell, I can't really see Jesus doing that anytime soon.