View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Which kills more, guns or cartoons? Why Obama's USSA is so violent - 02-11-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Then I suggest you read more and post less.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I read quite a lot actually, and what gives you the authority to suggest that?

The opinions of unsaved trash are of no interest to God's favorite people, dear.
And who do you think gods favourite people are "dear", the ones who follow the Bible saying facts that were written 2 centuries after the events happened by which point the facts could have been distorted or those who don't judge others by gender hair colour or sexually orientation, I myself think its the latter of the 2.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN