View Single Post
(#92)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts

Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongurinn View Post
haha just came home from work now and my friend came to me laughing and told me about this forum. Thank you for a nice old fun reading. i haven't laughed this much for ages!

You didin't even try to use google to get our flag right. thatīs the only insult i could really see here. i've been watching documentaries lately like ''jesuscamp'', ''root of all evil'' and religilous. (last one is really funny) The first documentary really reflects on how ignorant and cruel those ''true beliver'' christans are. f.x. telling young kids that they will burn in hell if they don't obey some ghost. to cause fear and anxiety is one of the popular ways for Christians like you to make people believe your arrogant bullshit. remarkable that it should have been people like you who made me think twice. Now i live a good healthy life without hesitation and with the barrier og faith out of the way i can truly be free.

i know you sillybilly's aren't representing all americans. you coocoo's are a minority thank the love of humanity!

Shame on you Eziekiel, grumpy old man and (revern somethingidon't giveacrapwhat yourname is) all of you trying to mess with a whole country. Like you can see, we don't give an ass what you think

Have fun and good luck with being bitter and grumpy.

p.s. the u.s army isn't part of our homeland defense anymore.We seem to do fine wihtout it. Hope we can lead a good example to you guys. We don't need war and destruction and some lame excuses to justify greediness. as for Iceland financial crisis, yes... satan did it haha. like some fellow icelander said earlier: and i quote: satan killed around 100 people in the bible while god took the whole planet. (clapclapclap)....and he bankrupetd Iceland. (added by me).

p.p.s. this post in only meant for these simple minded jerks who are holding this page up. not the avarage, hard working, moral american.

p.p.p.s. change the flag.
Well, wasn't that a refreshingly intellectual point of view from the slab 'o rock known as Iceland?

http://brighart.com/images/SupremeCourtBibleVerses.JPGMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)