View Single Post
(#354)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!! - 12-23-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
Did you just come to our home on the internets to mock us? Do you usually go to other religious places and mock the practitioners of faith? We didn't go to your pedo-style fashion sites and harass you about your immoral dresses, so why do you mock our faith in God. Was this your plan all along?
lol, i have no problem with god nor with most christians,

but you guys are low, the racial slurs and hatred I have seen here actually makes me sad, I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you

I see nothing 'immoral' about those dresses,
its actually a lot more modest that a lot of other fashions today,
would yo like me to post some of them?
I'm sure you'd all enjoy fappin' over those ones~

you all use christianity as an excuse to find immoral things and ways to hate other people, which has been clearly demonstrated in this thread!
did you actually read through it? did none of the racist remarks and hatred actually affect you? you clearly think that different = worst thing ever.