View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful bigot
Under Investigation

RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-18-2009, 11:08 PM

Oh there is just so much bs to answer its ridiculous.

1. Jesus wasn't white never will be white get over it.

2. Yes i am black no I don't use white out make up. Any goth that isn't some child doesn't either for that matter.

3. Goth do not hate blacks or any other minority.

I COULD prove both two and three but see I have issues with involving my friends in petty bullshit and I doubt they would want their faces involved in this bullshit.

And no I am not a Brit born black. Both my parents are from the US. My father served in Nam and was stationed at Nellis AFB in Nevada where I was born.

YES I live a polyamorus lifestyle and YES I know who the father of my son in since we were MARRIED at the time. As for reading the bible- been there done that daily when I went to catholic school. Could care less about converting back to Christianity, least of all to be like you lot.

Don't shop at hot topic. overpriced, too commercial I can find much better places to shop.

Orignal - You issues had zero to do with being goth and plenty to do with the fact you had a piffleed up life and either had NO parents or were a lil busy body who didn't want to listen to how to be a good person and a responsible one at that.

As for the smart ass who made the master comments - My laptop purchased with my own money running on the internet that I pay for. No one runs my life but me.

I also never claimed to be all of that I stated my heritage and how i worship. You may want to learn how to COMPREHEND what you read, maybe if you took YOUR head out of YOUR ass you'd be able to see past all the shit clogging up your view.

And I never said I didn't believed in Jesus. I said I don't FOLLOW Christianity. There is a difference. I believe there was a man named Jesus who had very good concepts on how people in that time should live. Whether he was the living embodiment of your god and not born from a teenage virgin is another story.

The columbine idiots were not goths. The whole trenchcoat mafia deal is BULLSHIT and that has been proven already. They were a bunch of jerkoffs who decided that they wanted to take THEIR bullying yes THEIR bullying to another level.

Never been ashamed of my African American roots. I just don't let my skin color define who I am.

And as for what a multiracial person would eat - whatever I feel like. What does race have to do with what I eat? Personally I prefer Mediterranean and Argentine cuisine

Actually I listen to everything except country music. From Chopin to Metallica to Bach to Snoop Dogg I listen to whatever appeals to me.

What the hell does food have to do with anything? I suppose you just overlook all those WHITE people who eat friend chicken right?

But now that I am looking at all this bullshit I finally figured it out. Its not that you twits hate goths or are a bunch of bigoted ignorant racist who never have and never will amount to anything, but simply you hate EVERYONE who doesn't act look or think like you and who is too smart to fall for your bs.

What sad little lives you all must lead.

Oh its a Christian Forum, I know that. Whether you all are true Christians and will make it to your heaven with all that hate, ignorance, pride and arrogance weighing you down, well you will just have to wait and see won't you?

But I have had my fill of fundie nonsense for once year so I bid you idiots good bye and to enjoy your wasted and hateful lives s you see fit. I know I shall continue to enjoy my wonderful life and my wonderful goth friends.

Oh yeah can't forget the flak vest for when I go to the bar tonight. Wouldn't want to be unprepared for when someone suddenly starts to care about skin tone

Oh yeah these 4 look ready to kick my black ass don't they?
Attached Images

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.