View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Birth and Naming Children - 02-28-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
Welcome back, Rebekah. Congratulations on your new son.
There's a whole recent thread on placenta recipes. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96422 Maybe you can add your recipes to it.
With names, my husband and I try to avoid Joo names. I would hate for my children to ever be mistaken for Joos! You see, if Joshua has brown eyes, he may well be thought of as a Joo, even if he has blonde hair. All my kids have blue eyes, and non-Joo names, so they should be safe.

A joo?! I would never want that to happen to my children. Joshua appears to be having eyes of a more grayish-green color. All my children have some shade of blue or green eyes. But only Is that considered to be Joo? Unfortunately, only six of my children were blessed with blonde hair. The rest have a light shade of brown.I hoped my children's names do not sound Jooish, there were hand picked from the Bible, after all. Do you think the names sound Jooish?