View Single Post
(#1094)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 03-01-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samisweetheart View Post
Sir, I do realize that homosexuality is a sin. I was just stating that because we was wearing "activewear", doesn't make him a supporter of homosexuality like someone stated earlier in the forum. And I didn't know I had to introduce myself first, where do I post my introduction? And I did not mean to spam, I apologize. And I didn't insult them, I just don't like that I'm being labeled as "unsaved trash" for disagreeing over a children's show. Just because I see the show differently than you do, doesn't mean I have different beliefs than you do. I agree with everything that is being said, but I just disagree with the show portraying anything wrong.
Don't be illogical. You were unsaved since you joined this forum. I was unsaved once. (Well, yesterday) Every True Christian was once.

Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20