View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Lying fluffy-bunny false Christian,
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is Crazy A for Effort Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus is your Master, not your friend - 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
Go back a verse.

Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. - John 15:14

JESUS still insists that we obey His rules. What do you think He would do if you say you are His friend but do not obey?
Well, I was just wondering why the first post said Jesus cannot be your friend. And here is what Jesus was commanding them, by the way:

John 15: 11-15"I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father.

16"You didn't choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won't spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.
17"But remember the root command: Love one another.