View Single Post
(#224)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
So you don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, yet you want to tell us that Obama is an antichrist.

You do realize that with no Christ, there can be no antichrist, right?
It's legitimate to want to know what, why and how I think things look in this prophecy-context. So, I've been trying to get through to you people abut what is part of yuor Bible meaning the Mark of the Beast of 666... but I do understand that you should really want to know "where I'm coming from"....

Indeed, I'll do that and give you the total undressing of who I am and show you the full truth so you don't have to go guessing and piecing together where I'm coming from.

I come from Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, and studied 5 years of ietban language at Paris Dauphine University with scholars like Heather Stoddard.

I've been to Tibet twice.

In our faith there's a deity called Kalachakra. It's parpadise or realm is called the Kingdom of Shambhala. That's why at B4IN I use one handle called King of Shambhala.

In it's cycle of teaching it has a final war between believers and non-believers and the King will lead against the enemies who are lead by the "Demon-King".

He and his hordes will be defeated but it will be a world war. Not just a Buddhist war that's clearly taught. It's the same as the Apocalypse which is not about Christians vs the rest. In the Apocalypse the Chruch will be destroyed read your Bibles and mark my word.

to me Obama is the Antichrist who is our Demon King of the Kalachakra whom our faith of Kalachakra will defeat.

I did 38 years of post|university research upon Kalachakra and am the world authority and the Dalai Lama despite his spouting is a total ignoramus about it. he just guives it's teaching and empowerment cermeonies but knows nothing about the meaning adn hsitorical cotnext.

Does this explain things a bit?

But folks I'm from the USA heartland to, my grandpa was a dairy farmer in San Diego selling milk out of a hrose-cart a first settler of the Welsh English there.

Concentrate on the 666 Lotteryd raw and the newspapers showing that.? Spread that.