View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 02-14-2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVEREPENTED! View Post
Hello my name was DemonDeric but I have gone to my local church and prayed to got to not cast me into the fiery pits of hell. I am truly sorry Father and I wish to be accepted back onto this website.
This is wonderful news, but I'm not entirely convinced. It would be more convincing if you went to the Introduction forum and introduced yourself there.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5